I have lived on Lake Anna for the last 17 years. Spending much of my time on the water throwing pastic worms, drifting live bait, trolling crankbaits, or trying any other concievable method to land Bass, Striper,Catfish, and Crappie. Over the years I have developed several techniques that have payed off in tournaments and provided clients with a fish of a lifetime. I enjoy meeting new people and helping them catch more fish... The number one goal is to please my clients and make sure that they go home with a smile on their face.
- Charlie Bowles
Preparing for your trip
• Dress appropriately for the weather conditions - remember to dress in layers in cold weather - and don't forget your rain suit if it is calling for rain.
• Bring along, sunscreen, sunglasses, bug spray and a camera if you would like.
• There are a couple of places to grab a sandwich if you would like, but it is best if you bring bring food and drink with you so that we can spend as much time fishing as possible.
• You can bring your own rods and reels if you prefer but we should discuss what tackle would be appropriate for the trip. Otherwise, I can provide rods and reels if you need them.
• We'll discuss the lures and baits that will be needed. Feel free to bring your own, but I will have some if you need them.
• You will also need a Virginia Freshwater fishing license, which can be purchased online at www.virginiainteractive.org/horf
$300 a day for up to 2 people... please call to work out arrangements for more than 2 anglers.
Please book in advance if you can. It will help lock in your desired date.
• A $100.00 deposit is required to lock in your trip.
• You may cancel up to one week in advance without losing your deposit.
• All largemouth bass must be released.